1. According to sociosemiotic theories, meaning consists of three aspects: _____, _______and _______ . 2. As far as
1. According to sociosemiotic theories, meaning consists of three aspects: _____, _______and _______ .
2. As far as communicative function is concerned, English sentences can be classified into four types: _______ , ______ , _______ and ______ .
3. Professor Xu Yuanzhong ever proposed that literary translation should conform to the principle of “_______, _____ and ______”.
4. The basic procedures of translation are made up of three steps: _____, ______ and ______ .
5. Peter Newmark divided the function of language into six kinds, among which the most important four functions are _______, ______ , _____ and ______ .
1. designative meaning or referential meaning, linguistic meaning and pragmatic meaning
2. declarative sentences, interrogative sentences, imperative sentences and exclamatory sentences
3. beauty of meaning, beauty of sound and beauty of form
4. comprehension, expression and testing
5. informative function, expressive function, vocative function and aesthetic function